- Suburbanites: Obama 50%; McCain 48%
- Latinos: Obama 66%; McCain 32%
- Catholics: Obama won 54% of all Catholics, 47% of white Catholics; 49% of Catholics who attend Mass weekly; 58% of Catholics who attend Mass less often
- Married Females: Married women with kids supported Obama 51% to 47%. Married women without kids supported McCain 53% to 44%. These results are interesting. My best guess is that those with kids are more worried about the economy and those voters went strongly for Obama. Can you think of another explanation?
- Reagan Democrats: 83% of Democrats who voted for Clinton supported Obama.
Eighty-five percent of those polled said that they are worried about economic conditions. Of those, 54% voted for Obama. Of those who were not worried, 65% voted for McCain.
Sixty percent of those polled said that McCain's choice of Palin was a factor in their vote. Of these, 56% voted for McCain. This suggests that Palin helped more than she hurt the ticket.
Those who attend worship services weekly supported McCain (55%). Obama was supported by those who attend occasionally (57%) and never (67%).
Anything else you find interesting from the exit polls?