1. Shellacking: Obama's description of what Republicans did to Democrats in the 2010 elections.
2. Big F---ing Deal: Joe Biden's explains to Obama the significance of passing the health care reform bill.
3. Aqua Buddha: Jack Conway's version of "jumping the shark"; Voters were turned off by his desperate attempt to woo religious voters away from Rand Paul with this campaign ad.
4. Man Up: Female candidates questioning the masculinity of their male opponents was a popular tactic in 2010.
5. Small Business: In 2010, big businesses were the cause of all our nation's woes, while small businesses were going to be our saviors. Politicians of both parties seemed to agree on this. Yet, there is no common definition of "small business", and those medium businesses got left out of the discussion altogether.